13 October 2022
Application End Date
29 November 2022
Kirim Surat Lamaran & CV ke
Cantumkan “Interior Design”, “Nama” di subject email anda
About the Role
They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our Head Sales Strategy, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Sales organization of Gojek that directly impacts one of the company’s main pillars, the merchants. You will devise, lead, and execute overall sales and merchant strategic initiatives, as well as strategic development of the sales strategy team to support our sales team and our merchants. This role plays a significant part in setting OKR, and ways of working through alignment with different functions. You will work very closely with the Product strategy team, Global Head of Sales, as well as all the merchant facing teams.
What You Will Do
- Be the strategic partner to the global sales head to design the most efficient sales organization in harmony with Gojek’s goals and values
- Develop OKR and targets for the entire sales organization in liaison with product business goals as well as merchants needs
- Plan, execute, and track performance of strategic initiatives in collaboration with the merchant facing team (Enterprise VP and National sales head) in order to achieve said OKRs and targets
- Possess deep understanding of merchants personas and characteristics to develop and maintain sales and merchant segmentation / lifecycle for strategic prioritization
- Make proactive recommendations of product or feature improvements to enhance merchant experience and improve sales efficiency
- Identify and lead strategic analysis of new revenue streams within and beyond the core product/service offerings
- Develop and be accountable for key business or operation cadences to improve overall organization efficiency and effectiveness
What You Will Need
- At least 10 years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy and planning
- Superior communications, interpersonal and influencing skills (verbal, prose, slides and/or sheets) in both English and Bahasa
- Fast learner, comfortable with and can navigate within uncertainty and ambiguous setting
- A leader and also team player with high empathy used to thriving in cross-functional and cross-culture environment
- Ability to navigate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high-growth and complex organization
- Structured and analytical thinking to develop strategic framework, planning and prioritization
- Strong financial & business acumen (have understanding of P&L/profit & loss)
- Solid project management skills – provided by experience in delivering large scale projects in previous organization
About the Team
The overall sales organization consists of 400+ teams spread across the nations managing and growing over half a million of productive merchants. Our sales strategy team, a sub-pod of the sales organization, has a total of 12 people based in Indonesia, all came from various professional backgrounds but share a commonality of wanting to create impact at scale. We have great respect towards each other, value open and honest communication, and encourage collaborative effort.
About Apique Creative Studio
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial