Design & Planning
24 March 2023
Kirim Surat Lamaran & CV ke
Cantumkan “Interior Designer”, “Nama” di subject email anda
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and creative Interior Designer to join our team.
The Interior Designer will be responsible for creating interior spaces that meet the client’s requirements to the highest standard possible. This position requires an excellent eye for detail, good communication skills, and a high level of creativity.
The successful candidate must have experience working with design software such as Sketchup, AutoCAD or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Communicate and update clients’ about the project progress on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with architects, contractors, and other design professionals to ensure project requirements are met.
- Coordinate with the Design Coordinator to establish work targets, design schedules and checklists to ensure that projects are completed on time while maintaining the company’s quality and standards.
- Source materials and equipment for projects and ensure material specifications suits the requirements.
- Regularly review project plans, designs, visualization, and specifications to ensure they meet the client’s requirements.
- Regularly update the timesheet (daily) and your work into the master sheet (biweekly) for general update and record keeping.
- Conduct site surveys to obtain field measurements for quotation and design purposes.
- Conduct site visits to check construction progress to ensure the work is accurate per the design.
- Attend design & planning meetings for a progress update, design planning and discussions.
- Present designs to clients and take feedback on board while remaining mindful of the agreed budget.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Interior Designer or Architect in a design team setting.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret clients’ briefs accurately.
- Great organization, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with budgets within projects when selecting materials/furniture etc.
- Strong visualization ability combined with excellent presentation skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, prose, slides and/or sheets) in both English and Bahasa.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working collaboratively with architects, contractors, and other design professionals.
- Working knowledge of design software such as Sketchup, AutoCAD or Adobe Creative Suite
About the Team
About Apique Creative Studio