Build & Construction
24 March 2023
Kirim Surat Lamaran & CV ke
Cantumkan “Site Supervisor”, “Nama” di subject email anda
About the Role (Site Supervisor)
We are seeking an experienced and talented Site Supervisor to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of construction projects and ensuring that the construction project is in accordance with the Bill Of Quantity (BQ), working drawings, specification and schedules that have been mutually agreed upon with all parties.
The Site Supervisor role requires excellent problem-solving skills, strong organizational abilities, and a high level of professionalism. The successful candidate must have experience in a supervisory role within a construction environment and experience working with Microsoft Suite software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Projects
- Maintain the safety and integrity of the construction site in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety (K3) code.
- Ensure agreed timelines are met while remaining mindful of budget constraints.
- Create/record daily workers’ and subcontractors’ progress to monitor work progress at the construction site
- Provide direction and instructions to workers and subcontractors to maintain quality as per the specifications.
- Create a Weekly Progress Report for subcontractor wage payments every Saturday.
- Assist in creating a Monthly Progress Project Report every 15th and 27th of each month, along with documentation photos.
- Regularly liaise and update with clients, contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders throughout the project’s duration.
- Regularly distribute the latest Working Drawings to appointed subcontractors throughout the project’s duration.
- Conduct site surveys with subcontractors to obtain cost estimates for the work.
- Attend Technical Meetings and create Project Schedule no later than 3 days after said meeting.
- Work collaboratively with architects, contractors, and other design professionals to ensure project requirements are met.
- Manage all project related permits, including work permits, entering/exiting goods, etc.
- Record, monitor and record defects or quality issues at the construction site and report them to the related parties for a resolution.
- Meet the needs of goods of the Construction Site by submitting the Goods Requisition Form.
- Record, monitor and record the number of goods/materials sent to the construction site to avoid any discrepancies.
- Acquire client’s approval on any additional work outside the scope of the contract, then fill out the Work Addition Form.
- Record and create Variation Order (VO) by comparing scope, time, and material changes to the initial BQ.
- Perform final checks and project handover to the client
- Create a Project Evaluation Report to evaluate one’s work and each Subcontractor at the end of a project.
- A Diploma III in Architecture, Civil Engineering, or another related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Site Supervisor.
- Adept in interpreting Project Management Documents such as Project Schedule, Working Drawings, Bill of Quantity (BQ), etc
- Experience working collaboratively with architects, contractors, and other design professionals.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to interpret briefs accurately and provide helpful advice when needed.
- Excellent problem solving abilities with ability to find creative solutions for difficult problems.
- Strong leadership qualities combined with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great organization and time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
About the Team
The Build and Construction Division is a highly specialized and experienced team of engineers and technicians dedicated to meeting our customers’ commercial, industrial, or residential needs.
The team focus on providing superior quality service to our customers – from new structures to repairs and upgrades of existing ones; rest easy knowing that your projects are safe in our expert hands. Our knowledgeable and reliable team uses the most advanced technologies and innovative methods efficiently to complete any project flawlessly.
With years of practical experience, we offer excellent solutions for your projects that are also cost-effective. Our commitment is to continuously develop our capabilities as we strive for excellence in every undertaking.
About Apique Creative Studio
With years of industry experience, we have built a strong reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget with the highest quality standards. Known for our consultative approach, we work hand in hand with our clients, taking the time to understand their specific project needs and goals, listen to their feedback, and provide regular updates to ensure their vision is realized.. Whether it’s a new build, remodel or renovation project, we strive to design spaces that suit our client’s unique tastes, preferences and functional needs. At Apique Creative Studio, we are passionate to provide excellent customer service throughout our process. We are dedicated to creating high-quality, innovative and functional spaces that exceed our customers’ expectations. Our pursuit of excellence and focus on customer satisfaction makes us the ideal choice for anyone looking for a one-stop solution for their interior design, architecture and construction needs.